This is the Linux app named PqDL whose latest release can be downloaded as pqdl-v0.3.5-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PqDL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPqDL is considered as a flexible yet useful tool which can help to download Pocket Queries that have more than 500 caches from geocaching.com. Pocket Queries that contain more than 500 caches won't be sent per mail. UNIX USERS: Manual checkout!
- automatically download Pocket Queries from geocaching.com
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pqdl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.