This is the Linux app named PrestaShop whose latest release can be downloaded as PrestaShop8.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PrestaShop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PrestaShop is an Open Source e-commerce web application, committed to providing the best shopping cart experience for both merchants and customers. It is written in PHP, is highly customizable, supports all the major payment services, is translated in many languages and localized for many countries, has a fully responsive design (both front and back office), etc. See all the available features. This repository contains the source code of PrestaShop, which is intended for development and preview only. To download the latest stable public version of PrestaShop (currently, version 1.7), please go to the download page on the official PrestaShop site. The 'develop' branch of this repository contains the work in progress source code for the next version of PrestaShop 1.7. To install the latest PrestaShop 1.7, you need a web server running PHP 7.1+ and any flavor of MySQL 5.0+ (MySQL, MariaDB, Percona Server, etc.). Versions between 1.7.0 and 1.7.6 work with PHP 5.6+.
- It needs to be installed on a web server in order to run
- You need to buy a domain name for your store
- The files and data are easy to move
- It is often recommended to get your domain name from an independent domain name registrar
- Before starting an online store, you will first need to select a hosting provider
- PrestaShop is an application which runs on a web server and is written using the PHP programming language
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prestashop.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.