This is the Linux app named Project 16 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as 16.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Project 16 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Project 16 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A project to make a new 16 bit style dos game that can run on old and new hardware!!! It is planned to be a tile engine game for FreeDOS utilizing mode X of VGA and using the YM3812/OPL2 and YMF262/OPL3 chip to full capabilities! more details later!
- support for new 64 bit to retro 16 bit IBM PC compatibles
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/project16/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.