This is the Linux app named Projectile whose latest release can be downloaded as Projectile2.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Projectile with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Projectile is a project interaction library for Emacs. Its goal is to provide a nice set of features operating on a project level without introducing external dependencies (when feasible). For instance - finding project files has a portable implementation written in pure Emacs Lisp without the use of GNU find (but for performance sake an indexing mechanism backed by external commands exists as well). This library provides easy project management and navigation. The concept of a project is pretty basic - just a folder containing some special file (e.g. a VCS marker or a project descriptor file like pom.xml or Gemfile). Projectile will auto-detect pretty much every popular project type out of the box and you can easily extend it with additional project types. Projectile tries to be practical - portability is great, but if some external tools could speed up some task substantially and the tools are available, Projectile will leverage them.
- Toggle between files with same names but different extensions
- Switch between projects you have worked on
- package.el is the built-in package manager in Emacs
- Projectile tries to be practical
- Jump to a test in project
- Run shell commands in a project (e.g. make, lein)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/projectile.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.