This is the Linux app named PROS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ProjectFiles.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PROS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PROS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis project has been moved to http://pros.cs.purdue.edu/
PROS is a lightweight and fast alternative operating system for the VEX Cortex Microcontroller. It features multitasking, low-level control, and Wiring compatible functions to harness the full power of the Cortex. With a real-time kernel based on FreeRTOS and a development environment built on Eclipse CDT, PROS uses proven software to increase the reliability and usability of the VEX development system across all three major computing platforms.
PROS is currently under active development to make it usable for VEX high school and middle school teams. PROS is intended for advanced VEX users seeking to move beyond competing environments.
Eclipse and FreeRTOS have their own licensing agreements. Please see http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html and http://www.freertos.org/a00114.html for details.
- Lightweight and fast, intended for advanced VEX users to fully utilize their hardware
- Competition legal with over four years of tournament-level testing
- Function aliases compatible with Wiring/Arduino reduce learning curve
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/purdueros/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.