This is the Linux app named psimpl whose latest release can be downloaded as psimpl_v7_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named psimpl with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
psimpl - generic n-dimensional polyline simplification. psimpl is a lightweight C++ library that is generic, easy to use, and supports multiple simplification algorithms, including Douglas-Peucker.
- n-dimensional polyline simplification
- C++ header only library
- generic interface operating on input and output iterators
- Douglas-Peucker simplification
- Lang simplification
- Reuman-Witkam simplification
- Opheim simplification
- Perpendicular distance routine
- Radial distance routine
- nth point routine
- positional error statistics
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/psimpl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.