This is the Linux app named pweb-cyradm whose latest release can be downloaded as pweb-cyradm-1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pweb-cyradm with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pweb-cyradm is an web-based administrative tool for postfix/cyrus setup with levels of access rigths, so that for instance a user with the role AccountUser can manage his own aliases, whereas the role Administrator can do anything
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pweb-cyradm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.