This is the Linux app named PyBookmark whose latest release can be downloaded as PyBookmark-0.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyBookmark with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PyBookmark manipulates bookmark files. It can sync files (no server required), merge, sort, remove duplicates, and check links. Its library pybookmarklib provides access to these operations, data structures, and parser for further extensibility.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pybookmark/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.