This is the Linux app named PyLogAnalyser to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PyLogAnalyser-v0.5.1.WINDOWS.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyLogAnalyser to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PyLogAnalyser to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:PyLogAnalyzer is a tool that receives an input log in black and white, a configuration INI file, which contains the list of rules to process the input, and an output file where to save the results.
These rules permit to detect an input line according to a regular expression (regex) or line number range, filter it, pass it, colorise in foreground and background, columnise the groups of the regex and enable or disable the rule.
The final goal of this tool is to ameliorate reading long and difficult b/w logs, speed up the analysis and enhance day to day wearying activities.
As common application, you can colorise adb logcat logs taking the example files and using them (and also, filter unnecessary lines).
You can INSTALL it from PyPI:
$ python -m pip install pyloganalyser
- It processes an input file descriptor (file or stdin) according to a configuration INI file, which contains a list of rules, and whose output is dumped
- The configuration INI file contains the rules which permit operations as filtering, colorising (both, foreground and background), columnising or modifying lines from regex, line number or regex groups, into another file descriptor (file or stdout). You can set and customise as many rules as you wish
- Multi-platform tool (it works in Windows, Linux and Cygwin) developed in Python and usable as a Python package from command-line
- Easy, practical, powerful and user-friendly
- Includes both input and configuration files as examples
- INSTALLATION: just download the ZIP (Windows) or tar.gz (Linux) package, open it and see the 'README.txt' file
- MANUAL: Includes PDF inside the ZIP/tar.gz file to understand and use it
- APPLICATION: get adb logcat colorised, columnised and filtered
Information Technology, Developers, Quality Engineers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyloganalyser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.