This is the Linux app named pyRPGDice to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as pyRPGDice_V3_final.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pyRPGDice to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pyRPGDice to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:pyRPGDice is a simple python script written for Linux bash, that allows the user to roll (almost) any imaginable dice, to input modifiers, that are automatically
added to/subtracted from
each of the die rolls or the total number of dice.
In pyRPGDice you specify dice rolls, that can have special operators, that get evaluated.
This python script is made for use in Role Playing Games and can automatically evaluate limitations, can count, reroll aso.
Just try it.
- choosing special dice out of a pile of dice
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyrpgdice/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.