This is the Linux app named PyScripter whose latest release can be downloaded as PyScripter-4.3.1-x64-Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyScripter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PyScripter is an open-source Python Integrated Development Environment (IDE) created with the ambition to become competitive in functionality with commercial IDEs available for other languages. It is a feature-rich but also lightweight.
PyScripter is powered by Embarcadero Delphi, who sponsors' its development.
Please note that 64-bit installers and portable versions are available under "Files".
PyScripter is build with Delphi and sponsored by Embarcadero
Check out the free ebook on Python GUI development : https://embt.co/PythonGUIBundle
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyscripter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.