This is the Linux app named pyservices whose latest release can be downloaded as pyservices-0.1.dev_r37-py2.6.egg. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pyservices with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Making use of our library you can easily deploy and consume services available on the web. PyServices is a pythonic library that provides a default interface to WebServices written in many different protocols. Our objective is describe and implement
- Easy way to create/consume webservices
- The power of Python, It's Plataform Independent
- Adobe AMF, based on PyAMF project
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyservices/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.