This is the Linux app named PySPG Systematic Parameter Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as PySPG-1.9.9.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PySPG Systematic Parameter Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PySPG Systematic Parameter Generator
As of 2012, the source code is hosted in GitHub https://github.com/tessonec/PySPG
PySPG is both, a set of python modules and a program that allows the user to run a program systematically changing the parameters that them receive.
Originally conceived to generate parameters for running simulations in computational physics.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyspg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.