This is the Linux app named Python Power Electronics whose latest release can be downloaded as ppe_webapp_py3_4_3_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Python Power Electronics with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Python Power Electronics
An open source circuit simulator for power electronics applications. The objective is to provide a platform that will enable an advanced user to simulate large systems with several converters without being an excessive burden on the CPU.
- Free and open source circuit simulator
- Use with any OS - Linux, Windows, Mac
- Ongoing active project that teaches power electronics through simulation
- Book about the simulator available https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319739830
- Online MOOC courses available https://www.udemy.com/user/shivkumar-iyer/
Science/Research, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pythonpowerelec/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.