This is the Linux app named Python vipera whose latest release can be downloaded as vipera_1_0_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Python vipera with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
vipera is a designer of applications for the programming language Python. It has two main objectives:
1) The design of an application from an educative point of view, paying special attention to the documentation and design of classes.
2) The automatic generation of base code for software projects.
vipera is a combination of basic tools for the design of applications in the early stages of development, allowing the creation of modules (libraries) and definition of their basic characteristics, such as classes, functions, records, constants and import modules. The design of classes is done graphically, by means of a code similar to UML. It includes an inverse engineering option, that is, from Python scripts, classes and relationships are identified and represented graphically.
- UML diagram designer
- function designer
- reverse engineering
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pythonvipera/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.