This is the Linux app named PyTom whose latest release can be downloaded as pytom_0.971.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyTom with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PyTom is a toolbox developed for interpreting cryo electron tomography data. All steps from reconstruction, localization, alignment and classification are covered with standard and improved methods.
Please sign up to our mailing list to keep up with the most recent updates and versions.
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pytom/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.