This is the Linux app named PyTorch Lightning whose latest release can be downloaded as HotfixforPythonServer.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyTorch Lightning with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Scale your models, not your boilerplate with PyTorch Lightning! PyTorch Lightning is the ultimate PyTorch research framework that allows you to focus on the research while it takes care of everything else. It's designed to decouple the science from the engineering in your PyTorch code, simplifying complex network coding and giving you maximum flexibility. PyTorch Lightning can be used for just about any type of research, and was built for the fast inference needed in AI research and production. When you need to scale up things like BERT and self-supervised learning, Lightning responds accordingly by automatically exporting to ONNX or TorchScript.
PyTorch Lightning can easily be applied for any use case. With just a quick refactor you can run your code on any hardware, run distributed training, perform logging, metrics, visualization and so much more!
- Scale models to run on any hardware (CPU, GPUs, TPUs) without changing your model
- Produce more readable code by decoupling the research code from the engineering
- Easier reproduction
- Automates most of the training loop and tricky engineering
- Maintains flexibility while removing plenty of boilerplate
- Out-of-the-box integration with numerous logging/visualizing frameworks
- Tested rigorously with every new PR
- Minimal running speed overhead
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pytorch-lightning.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.