This is the Linux app named QA plugin for DITAOT whose latest release can be downloaded as org.dita-community.qa.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QA plugin for DITAOT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QA plugin for DITAOT
This DITA Open Toolkit plugin identifies errors in DITA tagging, element nesting, language standards, and common syntax errors, many of which are based on the Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications. The plugin produces a .dita file including all violation data, which is then rendered in HTML and .csv formats. Quality assurance checks are highly customizable to fit project needs.
- DITA Open Toolkit plugin
- Creates an HTML summary report with a variety of metrics
- Includes checks for tagging, element nesting, terminology, language standards, and common syntax errors
- Fully customizable to meet your organization's needs
- Includes .csv output containing all violations for sorting and filtering
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qa-plugin-dot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.