This is the Linux app named qBittorrent whose latest release can be downloaded as qbittorrent_4.3.9_x64_setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named qBittorrent with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
- Simultaneous download of multiple torrents
- Integrated torrent search engine
- Integrated RSS feed reader and downloader
- Good internationalization
- DHT, PeX, Encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, µTP
- Cross platform (Linux, Mac Os, Windows)
- Very lightweight
- Torrent queueing and prioritizing
- Control over files in a torrent (filtering, prioritizing)
- Nice µTorrent-like interface with Qt toolkit
- IP filtering (eMule dat files or PeerGuardian files)
- Peer display with country and hostname resolution
- Advanced control over torrent trackers
- Closest open source equivalent to µTorrent
- Torrent creation tool
- Remote control through Secure Web User Interface
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qbittorrent/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.