This is the Linux app named QDepo whose latest release can be downloaded as QDepo-0.39.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QDepo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QDepo - A desktop application for retrieving and exporting data from relational database systems to spreadsheet files, also formerly known as "TPDA - Query Repository Tool".
The graphical user interface is based on wxPerl or PerlTk.
The main feature of the application is the SQL query repository management. The repository consists from a collection of XML files that ca easily be moved or copied to other computers.
The supported formats are Excel (.xls), ODF and CSV. The Database management system support includes CUBRID (new), Firebird, MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
- Support for CUBRID, Firebird, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite
- Export formats: CSV, Excel, ODF
- Support for wxPerl and PerlTk for the graphical user interface
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tpda-qrt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.