This is the Linux app named QEMU Server Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as qemu-server-0.2a.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QEMU Server Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QEMU Server Tools
This project has been moved to GitHub, see https://github.com/detach8/qemu-server-tools
QEMU Server Tools is a set of simple command-line scripts written in Perl to manage multiple QEMU VMs easily without requiring a graphical frontend. It organizes VMs into directories and mimics the usage of command line tools from VMware Server.
Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qemu-server/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.