This is the Linux app named Qfsm whose latest release can be downloaded as qfsm-0.54.0-Source.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Qfsm with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A graphical tool for designing finite state machines and exporting them to Hardware Description Languages, such as VHDL, AHDL, Verilog, or Ragel/SMC files for C, C++, Objective-C, Java, Python, PHP, Perl, Lua code generation.
- Drawing, editing and printing of diagrams
- Binary, ASCII and "free text" condition codes
- Integrity check
- Interactive simulation
- HDL export in the file formats: AHDL, VHDL, Verilog HDL, KISS
- Creation of VHDL test code
- EPS, SVG, PNG diagram export
- State table export in Latex, HTML and plain text format
- State Machine Compiler (SMC) export
- Ragel file export
- Other export formats: SCXML, vvvv Automata code
Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qfsm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.