This is the Linux app named Qt-Oscilloscope whose latest release can be downloaded as qt-oscilloscope.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Qt-Oscilloscope with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Analog Discovery is an affordable, yet powerful, USB device that provides, among other features, an analog 2-channel, 100 Msample/s oscilloscope and an analog waveform generator.
This project has developed a Qt-based GUI that makes the most important oscilloscope and waveform generator functions of the Analog Discovery device available for Linux users.
- Classical (Easy to Use) Oscilloscope View
- Fast Fourier Transform
- Cursors for Time and Voltage Measuerements
- Export of Measurement Data
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtoscilloscope/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.