This is the Linux app named Qt4Ada whose latest release can be downloaded as qt4ada-0.1.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Qt4Ada with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Qt4Ada is a thick Ada2005 binding for the Qt4 library, trying to reflect in Ada the C++ structure of Qt (inheritance), keeping the Qt spirit while providing an Ada feeling.
Ada, C, C++
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qt4ada/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.