This is the Linux app named QTads whose latest release can be downloaded as QTads-3.0-Windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QTads with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QTads is a cross-platform, multimedia interpreter for TADS games. It is fully compatible with HTML TADS (aka "Multimedia TADS.") Both TADS versions in use today (v2 and v3) are supported. It runs on Linux, macOS and Microsoft Windows.
TADS stands for "Text Adventure Development System" and comes with its own programming language and virtual machine (the TADS VM.) QTads uses the reference implementations of the T2 and T3 VMs written by Michael J. Roberts.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtads/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.