This is the Linux app named Quake2 and Xatrix DM plus to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as quake2plus_src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Quake2 and Xatrix DM plus to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Quake2 and Xatrix DM plus to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Quake2 baseq2/Xatrix gamei386.so enhanced code for DED DM only servers - all non-essential code/clutter removed, fixed bugs and game play enhancements added. Designed for speed on a deathmatch server (r1q2ded recommended) - server: xatrixuk.servegame.org
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quake2plus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.