This is the Linux app named QuakeC to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as QCFS-0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QuakeC to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QuakeC to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This project is intended to re-create a more efficent Quake/QuakeWorld progs.dat file, which is faster and more efficent than ID Software's native QuakeC. We will also add new, original features to it and improve the AI greatly.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qcfs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.