This is the Linux app named Qualiweb whose latest release can be downloaded as wasalibs_bundle20020828.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Qualiweb with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONQualiweb aims at providing semantic web metrics for modeling a website visitors needs according to a given taxonomy or document classification. Web metrics provided by Qualiweb give an indication of how successful each of the website topics have been.
Advanced End Users, Information Technology, Quality Engineers, Science/Research, System Administrators
Flat-file, IBM DB2, JDBC, MySQL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qualiweb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.