This is the Linux app named QuartzCrystal whose latest release can be downloaded as QuartzCrystal_1.8_win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QuartzCrystal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Java applet QuartzCrystal shows the frequency response of quartz crystals and Pierce crystal oscillators. Crystal parameters can be freely choosen. Display is spectrum analyzer-like and shows the amplitude/phase and/or a Nyquist diagram. Crystals can be series resonant or with load capacitance. Adding of spurious resonances is possible.
Education, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quartzcrystal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.