This is the Linux app named queXF whose latest release can be downloaded as quexf-1.20.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named queXF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
queXF, a CADE (Computer Assisted Data Entry) Tool, processes filled paper forms that were created in queXML, such as survey questionnaires. queXF can be used as a web based, Open Source alternative to programs such as Cardiff Teleform and Remark OMR.
- Unlimited number of operators for verification
- Can import queXMLPDF forms created by Limesurvey
- Accurately guesses if check boxes have been marked
- All operations done through a web browser, so distributed processing possible
- Automatically detects locations of boxes on the form (no need to manually overlay boxes)
- Allows forms to be reviewed over the web to confirm data is accurate
- Integrates with queXML to produce a ready-to-scan form
- Output's data from forms in PSPP (SPSS), CSV, Labelled CSV, DDI and Fixed width formats
- Can export data are pre or post verification stages
- Isolated character handwriting recognition possible once trained using Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR)
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quexf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.