This is the Linux app named Rails: an 18xx game system to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as rails-2.2-beta2-all.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rails: an 18xx game system to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rails: an 18xx game system to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Rails is a Java game engine intended to play any of the 18xx series of turn-based board games For 3-6 players and set in the 19th century, these games allow players to step into the shoes of the robber barons and railroad tycoons of the time period..
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rails/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.