This is the Linux app named RapidJDBC whose latest release can be downloaded as rapid-jdbc-1.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RapidJDBC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A JDBC wrapper build on AspectJ interceptors. Annotation based solution. Also provides a simple ORM for entities.
For information please visit homepage or read readme.md file from source and release.
- supports all SQLs supported by JDBC (queries, inserts, updates, deletes, alters)
- developers must deal only with ResultSet
- convenient way to create entities from ResultSet using annotation
- passing SQL statements via annotations
- transaction support via annotation
- thread safe
- runs on JDK 1.5 or higher
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rapidjdbc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.