This is the Linux app named Rars whose latest release can be downloaded as rars091_2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rars with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RARS is the Robot Auto Racing Simulation, in which the drivers are robot programs. It is intended as a competition among programmers. It consists of a simulation of the physics of cars, a graphic display of the race, and a robot driver for each car.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rars/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.