This is the Linux app named Rasa whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rasa with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rasa is an open source machine learning framework to automate text-and voice-based conversations. With Rasa, you can build contextual assistants on Facebook Messenger, Slack, Google Hangouts, Webex Teams, Microsoft Bot Framework, Rocket.Chat, Mattermost, Telegram, and Twilio or on your own custom conversational channels. Rasa helps you build contextual assistants capable of having layered conversations with lots of back-and-forths. In order for a human to have a meaningful exchange with a contextual assistant, the assistant needs to be able to use context to build on things that were previously discussed. Rasa enables you to build assistants that can do this in a scalable way. Rasa uses Poetry for packaging and dependency management. If you want to build it from the source, you have to install Poetry first. By default, Poetry will try to use the currently activated Python version to create the virtual environment for the current project automatically.
- Machine learning framework to automate text and voice-based conversations
- NLU, dialogue management
- Connect to Slack, Facebook, and more
- Create chatbots and voice assistants
- Connect to your own custom conversational channels
- Rasa helps you build contextual assistants capable of having layered conversations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rasa.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.