This is the Linux app named RDBToOnto whose latest release can be downloaded as RDBToOnto_1.2_beta2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RDBToOnto with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RDBToOnto allows to automatically generate fine-tuned OWL ontologies from relational databases.
A major feature of this full-fledged tool is the ability to produce structured ontologies with deeper hierarchies by exploiting both the database schema and the stored data.
RDBToOnto can be exploited to produce RDF Linked Data.
It can also be used to generate highly accurate RDB-to-RDF mapping rules (for D2RQ Server and Triplify).
Project is a database conversion tool, JDBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rdbtoonto/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.