This is the Linux app named RDF Content Provider for iQser GIN whose latest release can be downloaded as iqserrdfplugin-2.0-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RDF Content Provider for iQser GIN with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RDF Content Provider for iQser GIN
GIN Server is a semantic middleware for easy data integration and automized analysis. The extendable architecture allows to plugin in data sources, analytics and event handling. This RDF Content Provider enables access to Semantic Web Content as an RDF file or SPAEQL endpoint.
Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iqserrdfplugin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.