This is the Linux app named RDM whose latest release can be downloaded as 2021.10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RDM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cross-platform open source database management tool for Redis. RDM is easy-to-use GUI tool available for Windows, Linux, MacOS and iPadOS. Analyse your Redis ® memory usage with RDM and remove obsolete data with bulk removal. RDM supports all latest Redis ® features: ACL, Streams, Cluster, Sentinel, ReJSON module, HyperLogLog, etc. Build-in TLS, SSH and TLS-over-SSH tunneling for easy and secure access to any redis-server. RDM works with Amazon ElastiCache, Microsoft Azure Redis Cache, Digital Ocean and other Redis ® clouds. RDM displays JSON, MessagePack, CBOR, PHP, Pickle, numpy.Array, pandas.DataFrame and binary data in human readable form and supports Native Formatters. RDM offers you an easy-to-use GUI to access your Redis ® databases and perform some basic operations. RDM allows to perform bulk operations which simplifies developer daily routines.
- List connected clients, Pub/Sub channels and Slow Log commands
- Analyse your memory usage with RDM and remove obsolete data with bulk removal
- Copy data between databases
- Execute commands via shell
- Import data from RDB files
- Set TTL for multiple keys
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rdm.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.