This is the Linux app named React Native Vector Icons whose latest release can be downloaded as 9.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named React Native Vector Icons with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
React Native Vector Icons
Perfect for buttons, logos and nav/tab bars. Easy to extend, style and integrate into your project. If you want to use any of the bundled icons, you need to add the icon fonts to your Xcode project. For each platform (iOS/Android/Windows) you plan to use, follow one of the options for the corresponding platform. Upgrading this package often requires the font files linked to your projects to be updated as well. If the automatic linking works for you, running this again should update the fonts. You can either use one of the bundled icons supported or roll your own custom font. Since Icon builds on top of the Text component, most style properties will work as expected, you might find it useful to play around with background color, border width, border color, border radius, padding, margin, color, font size, etc.
- React Native comes with an amazing animation library called Animated
- If you already have an icon font with associated CSS file then you can easily generate a icon set with the generate-icon script
- iOS, Android, OSX, Windows, and Web supported
- Background color, border width, border color features
- Border radius, padding, margin, color, and font size fetures
- You can create your own custom icons and fonts
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/react-icons.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.