This is the Linux app named ReactPHP whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ReactPHP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ReactPHP is a low-level library for event-driven programming in PHP. At its core is an event loop, on top of which it provides low-level utilities, such as: Streams abstraction, async DNS resolver, network client/server, HTTP client/server and interaction with processes. Third-party libraries can use these components to create async network clients/servers and more. ReactPHP is production ready and battle-tested with millions of installations from all kinds of projects around the world. Its event-driven architecture makes it a perfect fit for efficient network servers and clients handling hundreds or thousands of concurrent connections, long-running applications and many other forms of cooperative multitasking with non-blocking I/O operations. What makes ReactPHP special is its vivid ecosystem with hundreds of third-party libraries allowing you to integrate with many existing systems, such as common network services, database systems and other third-party APIs.
- Production ready and battle-tested
- Rock-solid with stable long-term support (LTS) releases
- Requires no extensions and runs on any platform
- Takes advantage of optional extensions to get better performance when available
- Highly recommends latest version of PHP 7+ for best performance and support
- Decoupled parts so they can be replaced by alternate implementations
- Promotes standard PSRs where possible for maximum interoperability
- Aims to be technology neutral, so you can use your preferred application stack
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/reactphp.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.