This is the Linux app named ReadBarC whose latest release can be downloaded as ReadBarC-1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ReadBarC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONReadBarC reads barcodes using a Symbian OS cellphone with a integrated digital camera. Point the camera at a barcode, click capture, and the barcode is displayed on the screen. The code is also saved in the clipboard so it can be used by other programs.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/readbarc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.