This is the Linux app named red-open whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named red-open with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
red-open uses redview, open-erp-ware and ekkes-corner projects. the goal is to make it all work together as a "Software Manufactur": Model-Driven generation of ERP Business Apps with dynamic rendered Views.
- Eclipse Updatesite: http://ekkes-updates.de/red-open
- Version 1.0: 2010-08-30
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/redopen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.