This is the Linux app named RedFX whose latest release can be downloaded as RedFX.win64-binaries.0.02.00.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RedFX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FX Processor (for guitar mainly)
Noise Filter, Compressor, Wah, Distortion, Tremolo, Phaser, Flanger-Vibrato, Pitch Shifter, Delay, Reverb, EQ.
Developed on QT 4.7.4.
Running on Windows - using QAudio, Linux with Jack or ALSA Api.
Version 0.6.0 now includes MIDI Support with a MIDI Synth, Guitar Synth and Looper. Runs only on Linux with Jack (set Jack Sampling Rate at 44100 and Frames/Period at minimum).
I also would appreciate some feedback as i do not have the opportunity to test this project on other Systems... Thank you :)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/astylredfx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.