This is the Linux app named RedShift GUI Portable whose latest release can be downloaded as RedShiftGuiPortable.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RedShift GUI Portable with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RedShift GUI Portable
DESCRIPTIONPortable version of RedShift GUI made by HackZor.
Settings and all other application files are saved in the "Settings" folder, that will be created soon after the first time the application will run.
Remember to put both the executable file and "Settings" in the same folder.
To reset the application, simply delete the "Settings" folder.
You shouldn't need to run it as administrator.
Thanks for downloading this app.
App developer: Mao Yu aka Maoserr
Developer page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/redshiftgui/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/redshiftguip/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.