This is the Linux app named Resistor Value Identifier whose latest release can be downloaded as resistor_color_chart.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Resistor Value Identifier with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Resistor Value Identifier
DESCRIPTIONThis HTML utility allows the user to select standard color codes or surface mount numbers, then it identifies the resistor value. There is no need to memorize color codes or multipliers. An online working example of this program can be used at ZoomAviation.com/programs.
- This program can be used with any OS browser
- HTML program with embedded JS program
- Full source code, easy user editing
- New information updated regularly
- Dynamic entry form with auto value display
- Includes color and number chart reference
Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Testers, Engineering, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/resistor-color-identifier/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.