This is the Linux app named RetroMessenger: Secure Serverless Chat whose latest release can be downloaded as RetroMessenger_V0.02-linux.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RetroMessenger: Secure Serverless Chat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RetroMessenger: Secure Serverless Chat
RetroMessenger is an Instant Messenger with a minimal GUI interface to the libretroshare library, in order to have a standalone Instant Chat Messenger. It will be developed using wxwidgets (additional: XUL, Qt) GUI toolkit. http://retromessenger.sf.net
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/retromessenger/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.