This is the Linux app named RiCPP whose latest release can be downloaded as ribviewer.app.20081113a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RiCPP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RiCPP is a C++ language binding of Pixar's RenderMan(R) interface. It supports RIB (RenderMan Interface Bytestream) and OpenGL output. It is implemented as DLL and runs on Windows XP platforms. After redesigned it will also run on MacOS and Linux.
- Toolbox for RenderMan Interface Bytestream (RIB)
- OpenGL renderer (rudimentary)
- Frontend for RenderMan Interface calls using C++
Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Project is a graphics toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ricpp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.