This is the Linux app named Ringlink whose latest release can be downloaded as ringlink_3_4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ringlink with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONRinglink is a CGI Perl program that provides the tools necessary to build and run rings of websites, i.e. systems of links between websites of similar contents.
For an overview of Project Ringlink, please visit the Home Page at www.ringlink.org.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Berkeley/Sleepycat/Gdbm (DBM), Flat-file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ringlink/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.