This is the Linux app named RMORS - A Dark Sky to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as RMORS_ADS_Alpha0.09.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RMORS - A Dark Sky to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RMORS - A Dark Sky to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:In RMORS (pronounced as “remorse”) you are the chief administrator of either China or Japan’s space program in a race to be the first to reach the moon. In this alternative time line story, you’ll be participating in a post-WWII Cold War scenario where the space race was used as a means of avoiding the Korean and Vietnam wars.
RMORS is a resource-based, real-time strategy game in minimalist style. The game will have very few graphics and those it does will have a retro CGA/vector style. RMORS is a fun game for one or more players that consumes little battery power, making it perfect for mobile or online browser play.
Set in the Cold War era, the players of RMORS will be intrigued by the story of espionage, propaganda, and nationalism in this retro-scifi.
- An open source, web ready, game engine
- A unique Interactive-Fiction/Strategy gameplay
- Machine-State style AI interactive characters
- Text parser and GUI interface
- A cold war era alternative timeline story
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rmors-a-dark-sky/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.