This is the Linux app named RNA@ whose latest release can be downloaded as RNAAT-V1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RNA@ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RNA@ is a RNA annotation tool for prokaryotic organisms based on a lightened Aho-Corasick like algorithm. The algorithm principle is to encode a data set of nucleotide sequences into a Finite State Machine able to recognize every occurrence of every nucleotide sequence into a genome in a single read of the genome. As nucleotide sequence data set, RNA@ uses a collection of about 300,000 RNA deposited into the NCBI. These RNA are automatically collected from about 25,000 complete deposited genomes.
You will find at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lEj5SSHpQSv54nOroxBcS_jvLFRIKNmm/view?usp=sharing" the RNA re-annotated by RNA@ for 30,558 genomes of Archaea and Bacteria (all the archaea and bacteria genomes marked as "Complete Genomes" or "Chromosome" among the genomes deposited in the NCBI day June 06 of 2021.
You can also download the last version of the database at http://rnaat.ufpa.br
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rnaat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.