This is the Linux app named Robocode to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as robocode-188.8.131.52-setup.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Robocode to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Robocode to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONRobocode is a programming game, where the goal is to develop a robot battle tank to battle against other tanks in Java or .NET. The robot battles are running in real-time and on-screen. The motto of Robocode is: Build the best, destroy the rest!
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/robocode/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.